Next day delivery UK mainland 4797 reviews 4.71 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- 200g Cooked Duck Meat, shredded
- 85g Hoisin sauce
- 12 Chinese-style pancakes
- 1/4 Cucumber, cut into thin strips (approx 6cm)
- 24 Chive sprigs
- Extra hoisin sauce for dipping
- Place the shredded duck meat in a bowl and stir through the hoisin sauce. Set aside until ready to assemble.
- Cut two long 4-5cm strips out of each pancake, discarding of the outer edges.
- Position a pancake strip vertical on a surface and place a couple of cucumber strands horizontally at the top. Spoon on a small amount of shredded duck so the fibres also sit horizontally with a little overhang either side of the pancake. Roll up the pancake to enclose the filling.
- Carefully tie and knot the roll closed using a sprig of chive and trim away any long ends to create a neat finish.
- Serve on a plate with a little extra hoisin sauce for dipping.
Buy your ingredients
Organic Whole Duck