Next day delivery UK mainland 4692 reviews 4.71 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- 2- 2.5kg Whole Organic Duck
- 1 orange
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic bulb
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Seasonal vegetables
- Fresh orange wedges
- First, preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Place the duck in a large roasting tin and pat the skin dry using kitchen roll.
- Cut the orange and red onion into wedges and the garlic bulb in half horizontally. Stuff the cavity of the duck with the orange, red onion and garlic before generously sprinkling the skin with salt and pepper.
- Place the duck in the oven for 30 minutes until the skin starts to crisp before turning down the heat to 170C/150C fan/gas 3 and cooking for a further 90 minutes.
- Remove the duck from the oven and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes. Remove and discard the orange, onion and garlic from the cavity then transfer onto a board to carve.
- Serve alongside seasonal vegetables freshly cut orange wedges.
Buy your ingredients
Organic Whole Duck