Next day delivery UK mainland 4697 reviews 4.71 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- 18 Partridge Breasts, cut into strips
- 500g Mafalde pasta ribbons
- 500g Chestnut Mushrooms, sliced
- 200g Spinach
- 150 ml Greek yoghurt
- 150 ml crème fraiche
- 75ml brandy
- 4 Shallots, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Slice the shallots, mushrooms and Partridge breasts then place to one side.
- Pour 1 tbsp olive oil into a large frying pan and place over a medium heat. Add the shallots and mushrooms to the pan and let them soften for 5 minutes.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook pasta as per guideline. Drain the pasta then return it to the pan and cover before placing to one side.
- Add the sliced breasts to the pan and brown them for 5 minutes before adding the brandy. Cook off some of the alcohol before adding the mustard, yoghurt and crème fraiche. Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and let the sauce thicken, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir in fresh spinach. Pour in cooked pasta and combine everything together. Season with some freshly cracked black pepper.
- Serve hot.
Buy your ingredients
Wild Partridge Breasts