Next day delivery UK mainland 4692 reviews 4.71 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- Chop 2 garlic cloves.
- Mix with the zest of a lemon, 8 chopped black olives (use the proper purple olives- avoid the ones that are actually black), a handful of the chopped parsley & a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Lay the stuffing on the lamb
- Fold or roll your joint and tie with string.
- Set up your barbecue for indirect cooking and aim for a temp between 160°C-180°C (adjust the vents to bring it up or down)
- Cook indirectly - the coals on one side and the meat on the other away from the direct heat - for about 1 hour 10-30 mins, you are looking for an internal temperature of 70°c.
- Finish by using your tongs to hold the lamb directly over the coals to get a bit crispy.
- Rest for 20 minutes
- Slice and enjoy – a squeeze of lemon would go down a treat.