Next day delivery UK mainland 4490 reviews 4.71 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- 600g tenderstem broccoli
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper
FOR THE DRESSING
- 3 tbsp good-quality tahini, we use Belazu
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Squeeze of lemon
- Pinch of sea salt & cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds, toasted
- Heat up a griddle pan on the hob or BBQ to medium heat. Place the tenderstem in a bowl and drizzle over the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss the broccoli to ensure the stems are completely coated in oil.
- Place the broccoli on the griddle or grill and char the broccoli until tender. If the stems are starting to burn on the high heat, move them to the outside of the bbq or pan and allow to coat through using indirect heat.
- Whilst the broccoli is cooking, make the tahini dressing. In a bowl combine all the ingredients and whisk together. If the dressing is a little thick, pour in a little ice-cold water to loosen. Whisk again to create a smooth glossy dressing.
- Place the charred broccoli in a bowl and drizzle over the dressing. Finally, sprinkle with the toasted seeds and serve.