Next day delivery UK mainland 4797 reviews 4.71 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- In a bowl combine the paprika, BBQ sauce, brown sugar, oil and a good pinch of seasoning. Place the joint in a large roasting tin and coat completely with the marinade.
- Cover the meat and place in the fridge to marinate overnight. When ready to cook, remove the oven and allow to come to room temperature for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 130°C fan/gas 2.
- Pour the cider around the joint and tightly cover the roasting tin with foil. Place in the oven and roast gently for 5 hours until the meat in very tender and can be pulled with a fork.
- Remove from the oven, discard the foil, any excess fat and cooking juices. Place the joint on a board and pull the meat using two forks.
- Serve as it is or combine with the remaining BBQ sauce in a large bowl. Best served in brioche buns with a homemade coleslaw.
Buy your ingredients
Organic Pork Boston Butt