Next day delivery UK mainland 4316 reviews 4.72 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- In a bowl combine the thyme, lemon, garlic puree, mustard, oil and honey. Season the marinade generously with salt and pepper.
- Completely coat the leg of lamb, gently cover and place in the fridge to marinate for 1 - 2 hrs. In the meantime, heat a griddle pan to ‘high’ or a BBQ to medium heat.
- Remove the lamb from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature. Place the lamb on the griddle pan or BBQ and allow to caramelise for 2 -3 mins before turning and repeating on the second side. Preheat the oven to 180C fan/gas 6.
- Once charred, place the lamb on a roasting tin and place in the oven. Allow to roast uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover with foil and allow to rest for 15 - 30 minutes - the longer the better.
- Place on a large chopping board, thinly slice with a sharp carving knife and serve alongside vine tomatoes and lemon slices. Finish with a sprinkling of roughly chopped fresh parsley