- 1 pouch (324g) of Organic Apple, Miso & Seaweed Broth
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pack (140g) organic tofu
- chilli oil or a sprinkle of chilli flakes*
- sesame seeds*
*indicates optional ingredients
1. Prep the spring onions and cut the tofu into bite-sized cubes.
2. Heat the broth in a small, covered, saucepan and bring to the boil. Once boiling, immediately reduce the heat to a medium-low simmer.
3. Add the tofu and spring onions to the broth and simmer gently for a couple of minutes until the tofu is warmed through.
4. Add the spring onions and stir before immediately serving into small bowls.
5. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and drizzle with chilli oil. Then enjoy!