Next day delivery UK mainland 4252 reviews 4.72 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Chop the tomatoes roughly and lay them on a baking tray. Drizzles over some olive oil and season.
- Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes.
- Boil water on a medium-high heat with a pinch of salt, and cook the pasta to your favoured texture (around 10 minutes)
- Meanwhile, loosen the herby hummus with some olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
- When the pasta, and tomatoes are cooked. Drain the pasta, keeping some of the pasta water and mix all the ingredients in the pasta pan. When the pasta and tomatoes are fully covered in herby sauce you are ready to serve!