Next day delivery UK mainland 4252 reviews 4.72 out 5 rating Award winning produce
To Cook the Pork:
- Start by Preheating your oven to 1600c.
- Trim any fat off your organic pork shoulder and cut it into 6-8 big chunks and set aside.
- In a large, lidded pot or dish add the chopped onion, chopped apple, and garlic.
- Arrange the raw pork on top of the veggies and pour over the apple cider vinegar and apple juice
- Lastly, sprinkle the salt, pepper, and dried ginger over the pork. Place the lid on the dish and bake for 2-4 hours or until tender.
- Once the pork is cooked and tender, remove the pork from the pan and shred with two forks.
To Make the Apple Onion Gravy:
- Take the cooked apple, cooked onion, and apple juice from the pork pan and add to a bender. Blend until smooth (Feel free to skip this step if you want chunky sauce)
- Add the sauce to a pan and bring to the boil over a medium heat on the stovetop
- In a small dish, mix 1tbspof cornflour (or arrowroot powder) and 2tbsp cold water.
- Add the floury paste to the boiling gravy and stir until smooth and think.
- Pour over the pork and serve