Next day delivery UK mainland 3054 reviews 4.74 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- Dry your Organic Pork Loin very well, using a clean towel or cloth.
- Pour ½ of the olive oil over the pork skin only and rubbing in well making sure its evenly coated.
- Start coating the pork skin with the salt making sure the salt is not touching the meat. Really cake it on!
- Leave uncovered for a minimum of 6 hours (overnight is best).
- The next day, take a wet cloth and wash off the salt, being careful to not get the salt all over the meat.
- Set up the BBQ for indirect heat and start cooking your pork, I’ve used Oakwood, but Applewood would be just as great or if not better.
- In a bowl mix together the marmalade and Apple Cider Vinegar. Set aside.
- After 3 hours lay out some foil onto a table. Lay out the apple and onion and place the pork on the top. Baste over the vinegar mopping sauce, wrap the pork in the foil and place back into the smoker for another 2 hours.
- After 2 hours remove the pork from the smoker, restfully wrapped.
- Heat up the BBQ to 250 °C (this can also be done in an oven), remove Pork from the boil, place onto a lined baking tray, brush the pork skin with olive oil and sprinkle over the sea salt flakes, place into the BBQ or oven and cook for 10-20 minutes until the pork skin crisps up.
- Take the onions and apple with the juices that have gathered at the bottom of the foil and pour into a big serving dish.
- Place the pork onto the plate. Serve with mashed potato, greens and mustard.