Next day delivery UK mainland 4603 reviews 4.71 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- 2 Organic Pork Hearts, Washed and Sliced into Strips
- 2 Red or Yellow Peppers, Sliced
- 8 Small Carrots, Sliced
- A Handful of Broccoli, Sliced Lengthways
- 1 Onion, Sliced
- A handful of Shredded Cabbage
- 100g Mushrooms, Sliced
- 400g bean sprouts
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100ml hoisin sauce
- Salt and pepper to season
- Olive oil for frying
1. Heat a wok or deep sauté pan on the hob, adding a splash of olive oil.
2. When the oil's hot and shimmering, add the pork hearts to the pan. Keep the heat high and the pork moving until it's cooked through and starting to turn deliciously golden.
3. Throw the carrots and onion into the pan and cook until the onion is softening.
4. Add the pepper, broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms and garlic along with some seasoning and fry briskly for a minute or so before adding the bean sprouts and cooking for a minute more.
5. With the pan still on the heat, mix the hoisin sauce through the rest of the ingredients, combining everything well. Serve immediately with noodles or rice.