4 Organic Duck Legs
180g Ghee Butter
50g Ground Black Pepper
- Pat the duck legs dry, and then season them with salt and pepper, rubbing it into the nooks and crannies.
- Put the legs into a shallow dish (you’re looking for a snug fit) and coat them generously with ghee, pouring it all over until they’re well covered. Sprinkle with a thick crust of salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish with a layer of greaseproof paper and put it into the fridge for 24 to 48 hours to relax.
- When you’re ready to cook, heat the oven to 180°C, replace the greaseproof with a tight covering of foil and cook for 1 hour.
- You’ll know the duck is cooked when its core temperature reaches 65°C and the meat falls easily away from the bone.
Buy your ingredients
Organic Duck Legs