1 organic beef topside
Possibly the most common beef roasting joint, and for good reason, it’s value for money is impeccable and it needs nothing complicated doing to it when cooking to make it taste absolutely stunning.
1. Let your topside joint rest on your side for half an hour before cooking.
2. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
3. Warm an oven proof dish on your hob and sear on all sides for 2-3 minutes to seal and brown.
4. Scatter a little salt over the fat and roast in your oven for 40 minutes per kg.
5. We recommend resting your topside joint under a few layers of foil for at least 20 minutes before carving thinly to serve.