Next day delivery UK mainland 5072 reviews 4.71 out 5 rating Award winning produce
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Place your organic pork bones in a large roasting tray and season them well with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40 minutes, turning once, until golden and caramelised.
- Using tongs, transfer your roasted bones to a large heavy-based pan.
- Pour off any excess fat from the roasting tray, then place the tray over a warm hob and add a glass of water. Deglaze your tray by stirring and scraping up the sticky bits from the bottom of the tray. Add this to your pan, along with your vegetables, peppercorns, fennel seeds, herbs and enough water to cover everything.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, uncovered for at least 3 hours. Top up with water throughout if necessary.
- Once cooked, strain through a fine sieve and leave to cool.
- Leave in the fridge to chill if consuming in the next 2-3 days, otherwise transfer to tubs/pouches and freeze.
- To serve, warm to a simmer on your hob, pour into a mug, and drink.