Gift VouchersTreat the foodie in your life to a very special gift!
Treat the foodie in your life to a very special gift!
We've all got one – the impossible-to-buy-for friend or relative who seems to have everything and want for nothing. Each Christmas and birthday is a torment of brain wracking and inspiration seeking. If they're a lover of good food, appreciator of fine organic produce or maybe a connoisseur of really excellent steak, we've got just the thing to please them. Coombe Farm Organic gift vouchers can be used to purchase any of our products so they can choose whatever tickles their taste buds.
These vouchers are valid for use online or over the phone only. If you need any assistance ordering, give us a ring on 01460 279509.
If you'd like a personal message sent with your voucher please let us know what you'd like to say by making a note in 'delivery instructions' at checkout.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
1. You can spend your voucher on anything on our website CoombeFarmOrganic.co.uk
2. Our gift vouchers can be used on any Coombe Farm Organic products currently featured on our website (subject to availability).
3. The vouchers can be used in conjunction with any current offers on our website.
4. Vouchers do not cover the costs of postage and packaging, which are subject to an additional charge. Orders over £80 get Free Delivery.
5. If the total cost of the item/s you wish to purchase exceeds the value of the vouchers, you can make up the difference with another form of payment.
6. You must spend your entire voucher allowance in one go, the remaining balance will not be available to use again.
7. Your Coombe Farm Organic meat gift voucher expires 12 months after the date of purchase.
8. Your voucher may not be exchanged for cash.
9. If for any reason you are not happy with your Coombe Farm Organic meat products please call us or send us an email with the batch-number of your product and the reason for your complaint.
10. We will exchange the item or provide you with a full refund.
11. Please note if refunds are necessary on items purchased with vouchers, the value to be returned to you will be provided in voucher form to be spent at coombefarmorganic.co.uk
12. If you are unhappy with your voucher purchase then you are able to cancel it within 7 working days of the date on which you (or the third party to whom you request the voucher be delivered) receive the voucher from us. We will provide a full refund of all charges paid by you for the voucher other than the costs of returning the voucher to us. Please call 01460 279509 or email us at [email protected]
13. These terms and conditions set out rights and obligations as between you and Coombe Farm Organic. No third party shall have any right under a contract of sale formed between you and us. You may not assign your rights under these terms and conditions to another party without our prior consent. These terms and conditions are subject to English law. You and Coombe Farm Organic agree that we will bring any proceedings in relation to these terms and conditions in the courts of England and Wales.
We deliver all around mainland Britain, excluding the Highlands and Islands. You will be able to choose your preferred delivery slot at checkout.
We can deliver to you Tuesday to Saturday.
We will pick, pack and deliver your box the day you have requested.
For every order, we'll send you a text message on the morning it is due to be delivered.
Our courier will leave it in your requested safe place if you would prefer a contactless delivery.
We have a minimum order of £40.
The delivery charge is £5.
No. You can leave a message with your order telling us where you would like to have your box placed. It would be best placed somewhere cool or at least in the shade – especially during the hotter months of the year. Our products will stay at the same temperature for up to 40 hours, so just make sure that you can pick up your order within that time.
Our couriers will send you a text message or email, which ever you prefer, giving you an hour slot when your box will arrive. If that doesn’t suit you, some options will be provided to make your delivery more convenient.
Our products will stay frozen at the same temperature for up to 40 hours. Simply put them in your freezer after delivery or in your fridge if you want to defrost them and use them within the next few days.
At Coombe Farm we believe in sustainability. And we live it. Regarding our packaging:
Your delivery box is made of 100% recycled paper and is 100% recyclable.
To keep your order frozen we use ice packs which will retain a low temperature for a long period of time. Reuse them for a picnic or simply snip, empty the water and pop in your plastic recycling.
We use paper pulp sheets to insulate the box. They are great for craft projects or can also simply be recycled with paper waste.
We deliver our organic produce Tuesday – Saturday and you will be able to choose your preferred delivery day at checkout. The delivery charge is £5.
Freezing is the most natural way of preserving food. And as here at Coombe Farm Organic we believe in slow-grown, healthy food, a form of preservation that doesn’t need artificial additives gets a big tick from us.
We use blast freezing to preserve all of our meat products. It’s done at the point of butchery, to temperatures of -26°C. This locks in all the freshness, flavour and nutritional value and means you get the longest possible shelf life at home once you’ve defrosted it.
It also guarantees it will arrive with you in tiptop condition - confidently delivering fresh meat would be much more challenging.
All of our meat is butchered in our in-house butchery by our small team. This means we have full control of what is cut and also means that we can accommodate more requests from our customers.
You will find any product ingredients on the relevant product pages.
Can't Find the Answer?
If you cannot find the answer to your question and would like to speak to someone contact us and we will be happy to help.