AT COOMBE FARM ORGANIC, WE LIKE TO KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Browse the website and add the products that take your fancy to your basket. Don't forget to look at our tasty pies and tempting steaks.
- When you reach your minimum order of £40 you can begin to checkout. Simply fill in your details and select which day you'd like to receive your order. You can pay by card or Paypal.
- If you spend more than £100 you'll receive FREE weekday delivery. For orders below £100, the delivery charge is £3.95, Monday - Friday, to receive your order before 12 pm on your selected delivery date please select our Pre 12 pm option this service will cost £6.95. Our delivery charge for a Saturday service is £5.95 or £7.95 for a Before 12 pm delivery time.
- We’ll pack your box and despatch for delivery on the date of your choice. Going to be out? You can leave us delivery instructions.
- Our courier will deliver to your door. Then simply unpack and enjoy! We have tried to make as much of our packaging recyclable and reusable as possible.
- Finally, we'll credit your account with Rewards points to say thank you for shopping with us. These can be redeemed for vouchers off future orders.
Are You Local?
If you have a BA, EX, DT, or TA postcode, you can click and collect from us here at the farm. Use LOCAL10 for 10% off your order*.
*Code cannot be used in conjunction with other codes including loyalty points.
DIVERSE, SUSTAINABLE & ORGANIC
Coombe Farm Organic is found on Coombe Farm near Crewkerne, in Somerset. Andrew Warren originally owned the farm and when he passed away in 1986, his legacy was the creation of the A. H. Warren Trust.
Diversification has been a focus for the trust. Its key aim is to invest in profitable rural businesses that create opportunities and enable the local community and economy to flourish. At Coombe Farm HQ you’ll find a building contractor, auto repair and sales garage, country pursuits shop and storage company, as well as Coombe Farm Organic.Read More