Next day delivery UK mainland
4.72 out 5 rating
Award winning produce
AT COOMBE FARM ORGANIC, WE LIKE TO KEEP IT SIMPLE
We offer a wide variety of top-quality organic meats, straight from our fields to your plate. Our meat boxes are delivered all over the UK, including the Highlands (because why should you miss out?). Making organic meat accessible to you, wherever you are, is our mission.
There are six super-simple steps to shop with us:
- Browse the website and add the products that take your fancy to your basket. Don't forget to look at our tasty pies and tempting steaks.
- When you reach your minimum order of £40 you can begin to checkout. Simply fill in your details and select which day you'd like to receive your order. You can pay by card or Paypal.
- If you spend more than £90 you'll receive FREE weekday delivery. For orders below £90, the delivery charge is £3.95, Monday - Friday. Our delivery charge for a Saturday service is £5.95. We offer a pre 12 pm service at an additonal cost.
- We’ll pack your box and despatch for delivery on the date of your choice. Going to be out? You can leave us delivery instructions.
- Our courier will deliver to your door. Then simply unpack and enjoy! We have tried to make as much of our packaging recyclable and reusable as possible.
- Finally, we'll credit your account with Rewards points to say thank-you for shopping with us. These can be redeemed for vouchers off future orders.
DIVERSE, SUSTAINABLE & ORGANIC
Coombe Farm Organic is found on Coombe Farm near Crewkerne, in Somerset. Andrew Warren originally owned the farm and when he passed away in 1986, his legacy was the creation of the A. H. Warren Trust.
Diversification has been a focus for the trust. Its key aim is to invest in profitable rural businesses that create opportunities and enable the local community and economy to flourish. At Coombe Farm HQ you’ll find a building contractor, auto repair and sales garage, country pursuits shop and storage company, as well as Coombe Farm Organic.