WELCOME TO OUR COOMBE FARM ORGANIC SHEPHERD'S HUT
Coombe Farm Organic is going on the road! In the Summer of 2018 we decided to venture into our version of fast food by building a shepherd's hut that we're going to take around the country to music festivals, food events and all sorts of other exciting places. We'll be documenting all of our road trips as well as the delicious food we create on our features page, so make sure you keep an eye out! All of our menus use organic and ethically produced ingredients, taking fast food to a whole new level. We are busy organising our Summer events for this year which is very exciting! We can’t wait to get on the road and begin to meet lots of like minded foodies whilst serving some seriously good organic goodies.
Where to find us in 2019:
26th - 28th April: Porthleven Food Festival
25th - 26th May: River Cottage Spring Fair
8th - 9th June: African Somerset Festival
14th - 16th June: Cheltenham Food Festival
25th - 28th July: Port Eliot Festival
2nd - 4th August: Valley Fest
7th - 8th September: Food Rocks
WE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO HIRE!
Not only will we be making appearances at public events, we're also available to hire for private occasions. Whatever you have to celebrate, from milestone birthdays to informal weddings or evening wedding catering we'll make it an especially delicious affair. Menu options are flexible so we can create a bespoke selection of mouth-watering treats to keep you and your guests happy and very well fed.
Looking for inspiration? This might get your mouth watering...
* Double lamb and mint Slider with minted edible flower salad, rosemary crisps and galrlic jam
* Double beef and marrow slider, crispy battered onions, vintage cheddar and smokey pickle
* Sausage meat slider, streaky bacon rasher, homemade ketchup, fried egg and potato rosti
* Wonky veg fries, pulled beef brisket, english dukka with a choice of BBQ sauce, wild garlic aioli or tomato kepchup
* Duck wrap with hummus, edible flower salad and hoisin sauce